Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Another Perfect Day of Rest

After three days of a heavy schedule (work + gym or class + gym) this little CFS sufferer needed a rest.

I skipped my Chronic Conditions workshop in favor of bed!!

Was up about an hour (got up at 1pm) and realized it was Herbie's birthday. Called him and sang to him.  Then we talked about an hour.

Turned on Judge Judy and watched her 'til 5.

Then cuddled down for a serious nap. 

Got up around 7:30.  Had dinner.  Watched Raising Hope. 

Called my friend, Hope, who was sleeping off a cold.  Just left a message on her machine.

Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment at 10 (need to be there by 9:45 to check in ) and I am a little unhappy about it.  I made it to see Dr Buckley -- a follow-up to my RLS appointment last week -- and they have changed it to a different doctor, Dr DeVoe (or something like that).

They said, "Don't worry.  Dr DeVoe is on the same team as Dr Buckley," as if that would make it all better.

I would cancel but I need to pick up a prescription.   

From there I might go to the gym.  I would have time.

I will probably get home at 11:30 and my next doc appointment (gyno) is at 3:30.  Meaning I would have to leave here at 3.  But I think I still need to take it somewhat easy -- I am going to the gym Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment