Friday, October 5, 2012

Another Great Day!!

Not to sound redundant but ... what another great day!!

You know how when your mood is positive and relaxed.  Everything feels right.  Everything feels good.

I started out getting up way to early this morning (7) for an 8:30 dental appointment.  I got there early .. the dentist was late.  She didn't get there until almost 9 ... having no idea Denise (receptionist) had scheduled her an early morning 8:30: me.

Got double polished, double cleaned, "pressure washed" and a lot of painful scraping of plaque/tartar time.

Came home -- instead of going to gym (it is a marathon .. not a sprint) -- and talked to Hope, then took a nap.

Just did my roots (7:54pm) and am sitting here letting the color take.  Tried on my purple appliqued jeans and .. THEY FIT!!

I bought them October 2009 when I had first lost a good amount of weight.  Here I go again!

Hopefully I can stay on track, get down to 145 and STAY THERE with consistent work outs and 80% Paleo eating.

Tomorrow I work at ANIMAL HOUSE in Milwaukie and then WESTERN PET (with the pissy Daman) on Sunday.

Working out both days after work, Monday after class and Tuesday after the workshop.

My printer is dead .. my cat is matted ... the registration for the 2nd Memoir class looms .. and I am just not sure where to put my $200 (+)

I like writing emails better than blogging cuz with emails at least I get some back and forth and someone is actually reading what I am writing.

But I will try to keep this up.



No comments:

Post a Comment